Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionNo, you're not seeing double. The Samsung NE7750 5.9 cu. ft. capacity range can be used as a single oven or, thanks to Flex Duo technology, it can be divided into two ovens with a 2.6 cu. ft. capacity upper and 3.1 cu. ft. capacity lower oven. The oven features true convection cooking giving you even heat for delicious results.
THREE OVENS IN ONE (FLEX DUO™)
The Flex Duo™ system gives you ultimate control with upper and lower cooking zones that can be used independently or together – offering flexibility, while saving time and energy.
LESS NOISE AND RISK
A Soft Closing Door gently and safely closes as its hinge slows down in the final few centimeters. So there are no loud bangs and less risk of accidents from boiling water spilling or dishes on the cooktop toppling.
SIMPLE TO CONTROL YOUR COOKING
Has an ergonomically enhanced control panel with a clear blue graphic display and separately grouped buttons on both sides that control the top and bottom ovens, so it’s easier to program and control your cooking.
EASILY SEE EVERYTHING INSIDE
A Clean View Door that lets you see everything inside from corner to corner. The glass is 24% bigger than existing models*, so you can easily keep an eye on whatever you're cooking without opening the door.
COOK MORE DISHES TOGETHER
The Samsung oven’s ceramic glass cooktop has a Bridge Burner that can be used as one long cooking zone. So you cook with various shapes of cookware at the same time and prepare everything much faster.
CONVENIENT AND PRECISE CONTROLS
Its massive and premium looking metallic knobs are easy to grip, but electronically adjust the level of heat to ensure precise control. They offer a familiar user experience and are very intuitive and easy to use.
FAST AND THOROUGH COOKING
A True Convection system cooks food faster and more evenly, so it’s great for baking and broiling. A heated fan distributes heat all around the oven, so dishes are cooked thoroughly and you enjoy tastier results.
KEEP COOKED FOOD PERFECTLY READY
A Warming Drawer keeps dishes perfectly warm until you’re ready to serve. And by helping you to manage the balancing act of preparing and serving multiple dishes, you’re free to focus on the rest of the meal.
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• True convection cooking offers even heating, and better browning and baking
• Electric smooth top cooktop provides consistent heat for even cooking
• Twin display with glass touch control provides separate and control for upper and lower oven for convenient cooking
• SteamQuick technology lets you clean up light-duty messes, with no odor and no chemicals, in 20 minutes with just 10 ounces of water and a quick wipe
• Extra-large oven window lets you keep an eye on your culinary creations
• Warming Drawer : Temperature Settings: High, Medium, Low
• Hidden Bake Element
• Bake: 175°F - 550°F (79°C - 288°C)
• Convection Bake: 175°F - 550°F (79°C - 288°C)
• Convection Roast: 175°F - 550°F (79°C - 288°C)
• Broil: Low/High
• Convection Element/Heater: 1250 W
• Left Front : 1,800W
• Right Front : 3,000W
• Right Rear : 1,200 W
• Left Rear : 1,800 W
• Warm Zone : 100 W
• 6/9/12 Inches
• 7 Inches
• 7 Inches
• 7 Inches
• 6 Inches
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.9 cu. ft.|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Capacity||1.4 cu. ft.|
|Certifications and Approvals|
• One (1) Year All Parts
• Five (5) Years Electric Cooktop
|Width||29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm|
|Height||47.09 inch(es) / 119.62 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||25.97 inch(es) / 65.96 cm|
|Additional Dimensions||For more information please refer to dimension guide|
|Weight||186.09 lb(s) / 84.41 kg|
|Weight||210.3 lb(s) / 95.39 kg|